domingo, 20 de outubro de 2013

EXERCICÍOS PARA DIA 24/10

English teacher: Rosimeri Martins

SPORT LIFE

            Ted, Bob, Mary and Jane like sports. They are at the club now. Ted likes basketball. He is playing basketball.
            Bob likes football. He’s playing football. He’s kicking the ball now. Mary likes tennis. She’s playing tennis with Roberta.
            Jane likes to swim.
            An old man is reading a newspaper.
            Sports are good to develop our body and our mind.
01- Complete according to the text.
a. Ted, Bob, Mary and Jane like …………………
b. Ted likes ………………………….. .
c. Bob likes …………………………… .
d. Mary likes ………………………… .
e. Jane likes to ……………………… .

02. Ted, Bob, Mary and Jane:
(      ) are at school.
(      ) are at home.
(      ) are at the club.

3. Who likes basketball? …………………………
4. What is Ted doing now? ……………………
5. Who is playing football? ………………………
6. Who is playing tennis with Roberta? ……………
7. Who likes to swim? …………………………
8. An old man:
(      ) is reading a newspaper.
(      ) is reading a magazine.
(      ) is reading a book.
9. COMPLETE:
Sports are good to develop ……………………………………………..


COMPLETE  THE SENTENCES WITH THESE WORDS:
HAVE.................                                       STUDY.................... WRITE...................... GET....................                                BUY........................
PLAY....................                             LIKE....................    
GO.........................
.01- I ............................... lunch at 12:00
02- We...........................tennis at school.
03- They .........................pizza.                    
04- I ...........................letters from Italy.
05- you .......................go to the club every day.
06- I ..........................cards to my friends.
07- They.....................French at school.   
08- We......................books at the bookstore

04-ESCREVA NA TERCEIRA PESSOA DO SINGULAR, USE HE E SHE.
01- I DRINK  ...............................   
02- I LOVE    ...............................
03- I FIX        ...............................   
04- I TRY       ...............................
05- I GO         ...............................   
06- I GIVE     ...............................
07- I WASH   ...............................   
08- I BUY      ...............................
09- I SWIM    ...............................   
10- I TEACH ...............................
11- I DO         ...............................   
12- I SLLEP   ...............................
13- I HAVE   ...............................   
14- I KISS      ...............................
15- I STUDY ...............................   
16- I WORK  ...............................
17- I FLY       ...............................   
18- I PLAY    ...............................




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário